Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, firstly may I say a big HELLO to you all as this is my first thread with this forum,

I would simply like to know could an unmodified 2007 reg Honda CR-V i-CTDi run fine all year round in the UK on 100% WVO or is there a need for any adjustments, eg: a fuel heater to heat up the WVO or a second 100% diesel tank for start up and finish?

Do any of you fellas run your Honda CR-V on WVO and are there any things I should be looking out for?

I look forward to your swift well informed replies,

Cheers

·
Registered
875 Posts
Re WVO Fuel

Hiya,

If I am correct you can only operate at 7% BIO fuel, but best to check with Honda UK.

Personally I would just stick to BN9825 standard diesel in UK / Europe.

Happy CR-Ving

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hiya,

If I am correct you can only operate at 7% BIO fuel, but best to check with Honda UK.

Personally I would just stick to BN9825 standard diesel in UK / Europe.

Happy CR-Ving
Thanks for the replies:) Do you mean 7% WVO 93% Diesel mix? Hardly seems worth it. And if so, what problems can occur if you added more than that, say 50/50?

Cheers:).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hi, just a quick update, ive been doing some research and I think this stuff is home made BIODIESEL made from WVO, as far as I can see you can run any Diesel engine on Biodiesel B100 without any modifications and any diesel engine on filtered WVO with a heating and purge system installed, please correct me if im wrong.

So now I would like to know have any of you fellas run your cr-v on biodiesel either home made or bought and how have you got on?

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.