Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time reader, first time poster!

I'm looking to buy a new cell phone soon and as someone could guess from the title, it'll either be a S4 or a Moto X. I know the Moto X just came out essentially but in regards to any S4's out in the wild, does anybody out there know if they work with the bluetooth functionality of the 2012 CR-V? I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S2 running Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. Calls and phonebook functionality work with my CR-V but the text functionality does not. It used to when the phone was on 2.3 Gingerbread. When I updated to ICS, the text functionality went with it. I believe I had read at one point that it has something to do with the Bluetooth Stack in Android and the changes Google made to it or whatnot. I know that US Cellular's S4s run Jelly Bean 4.2.2 out of the box (as well as the Moto X) so I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with this phone/android version and the 2012 CR-V?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got CRV - EX 2012 and my old cell phone Galaxy Vibrant worked with it fine, and I changed my cell to Galaxy s4 in May 2013, I still can not load phonebook and call history to CRV 2012 by now - tried many times and did some research.
Anyone can help?
Thanks,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts