Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just wanted to say hi. My name is Ryan. I was just recently gifted a 2005 EX 4WD Eternal Blue Pearl. With fairly low milage 120k. The only issue it has is non working passenger window and rats may have lived in the engine bay. Other than that, I know it was taken care of because it was my mom. Non aggressive miles to work. She just bought a 2019 RDX and she doesn't need two cars. I plan on using the CRV as my adventure whip. Slapping a roof rack for surfboards, road bikes, and snowboard attachments. I'm located in Northern San Diego so close to Mexico K 38 surfing, big bear snowboarding, and whatever life can throw at me. I'm pumped to adopt it, as I also drive 2003 Honda Accord EX automatic v6. Honda family basically. I've been looking through the forums so decided to finally sign up as soon as i got the keys! I look forward from hearing from a lot of you and contributing as well. Cheers.

·
Registered
2013 CRV EX FWD
2,920 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of the V and Accord when you get a chance.

·
Registered
2013 CRV EX FWD
2,920 Posts
Awesome! They both look to be in really good shape. You'll get many more years of service out of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.