Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is how I fixed the Navigation volume on my 2021 Hybrid Touring:
1. Select (Map) and then select the (Back) icon. Select Settings > Navigation and enable Voice Prompts.
2. Press the (Home) icon. Select Settings > System > Sound/Beep tab. Turn up Guidance Volume, if guidance volume is low.
For more details, see the Owner’s Manual.

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is how I fixed the Navigation volume on my 2021 Hybrid Touring:
1. Select (Map) and then select the (Back) icon. Select Settings > Navigation and enable Voice Prompts.
2. Press the (Home) icon. Select Settings > System > Sound/Beep tab. Turn up Guidance Volume, if guidance volume is low.
For more details, see the Owner’s Manual.
Thanks for that, will give it a try, do you have any idea how to mute music, when directions are being given, tried and failed, but then again not very technically minded, like simple easy steps to follow, lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for that, will give it a try, do you have any idea how to mute music, when directions are being given, tried and failed, but then again not very technically minded, like simple easy steps to follow, lol
Nope. I just increase the nav direction volume which made music not an issue for me. But I don't put music on LOUD at the same time I am using the NAV.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nope. I just increase the nav direction volume which made music not an issue for me. But I don't put music on LOUD at the same time I am using the NAV.
This is the only in car system I’ve had that doesn’t do it, Im just glad that the directions come up on the dash. I don’t have music on load, it’s just that the volume on the GPS is so low, I might as well not have music on, it’s probably the thing that bugs me most about the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have just acquired a 2020 Honda CR-V 2.0 i-mmd EX Hybrid and have exactly the same problem with the SatNav volume, which is grossly inadequate even when set to the maximum of 11 that is allowed in settings. As far as I can establish, the discussion originated here: 2020 CR-V HYBRID -. This problem has therefore existed for at least a year and seems to be limited to 5th Gen Hybrid CR-Vs sold in the UK and USA. I am pleased to see that many owners are active in challenging Honda to come up with a solution and I look forward to playing my part.

·
Registered
2020 Touring Hybrid
218 Posts
I have just acquired a 2020 Honda CR-V 2.0 i-mmd EX Hybrid and have exactly the same problem with the SatNav volume, which is grossly inadequate even when set to the maximum of 11 that is allowed in settings. As far as I can establish, the discussion originated here: 2020 CR-V HYBRID -. This problem has therefore existed for at least a year and seems to be limited to 5th Gen Hybrid CR-Vs sold in the UK and USA. I am pleased to see that many owners are active in challenging Honda to come up with a solution and I look forward to playing my part.
Not a problem in the US, or at least mine works fine. SatNav volume fully adjustable to a very loud level in my 2020 Hybrid Touring model.

·
Registered
2020 CR-V EX-L Hybrid
69 Posts
I just plug my phone in and use apple carplay to run google maps. I prefer google maps anyway and it is always up to date as it is running off of my phone.

·
Registered
2021 CR-V Hybrid Touring
81 Posts
Not a problem in the US, or at least mine works fine. SatNav volume fully adjustable to a very loud level in my 2020 Hybrid Touring model.
Volume doesn't seem to be an issue for me, but it's not clear. Like she's wearing a mask.

·
Registered
2020 Touring Hybrid
218 Posts
Volume doesn't seem to be an issue for me, but it's not clear. Like she's wearing a mask.
Yeah, it’s the first car I’ve ever encountered that doesn’t mute the other audio sources when the NAV is giving directions, makes for a bit of a muddle.

·
Registered
2020 CR-V 2.0 Hybrid i-MMD AWD EX
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Hello folks I have just posted a comment on Honda HR-V electric SUV rendered with production design (msn.com) bringing this 'FAULT' to peoples attention in the hope that Honda will address and correct it for those of us whom are getting nowhere with it. I appreciate that its an article about their Latest Baby' but I am hoping that it may work for us. Perhaps you would also like to add your comments to it

121 - 130 of 130 Posts