Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this Scosche magnetic mount for mobile phone mounting. Expensive at £25, but looks discreet and blends well with the overall interior trim. I hope the adhesive stands the test of time, and the weight of the phone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use it since October with iphone max and it works perfectly for me - worth every dollar. I tried some other ones from amazon but they either weren’t that adhesive or were too big to stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've been using these Anker magnetic mounts for about a year. I don't think they make them anymore though . One seems to be stronger than the other. They're a great way to keep the phone out of the way but close enough to interact with if needed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've been using these Anker magnetic mounts for about a year. I don't think they make them anymore though . One seems to be stronger than the other. They're a great way to keep the phone out of the way but close enough to interact with if needed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Try mounting it like gasman29 who posted a picture above. I have mine mounted on the console as well - not on the displays and it sticks well! Even though currently we have 20s at night and 30F during the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I use SP CONNECT phone mounting system. I like is because I can have a mount on each of my bikes (mountain, fat, touring) as well as mount in my V.

The only thing I don't like about magnetic mounts, anything metallic gets stuck to them lol. Gets annoying for me sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
392 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts