Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to change the color of the search button/tab/box or whatever you want to call it? It is so dark, I almost can not read what's in it.
(hope this makes sense)

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,789 Posts
Are you talking about the Google Custom Search box in the upper RH corner?

Perhaps a different 'skin' would make it show better for you. Look in the LOWER LEFT corner of a page where it says "--CRVOwnersClub". Click the down-arrow and see if a different style improves your experience.

BUT, for SEARCHing:

We have a STICKY in this sub-forum regards SEARCH tips.

https://www.crvownersclub.com/forum...ssues-website-help/182226-searching-tips.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that and got the same results. Here is what I'm looking at when I hit "search":
search.JPG

That is way too dark to read.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,789 Posts
Holy Moly, you are RIGHT! The buttons are now low-contrast, and the Advanced Search tab pulls up a completely DIFFERENT-looking page.

Site changes have been ongoing, so I'll notify the Admins of the issue. Thx

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,789 Posts
BUMP

This has not yet been addressed two months in.... Seems like a simple Font Color change. Red??? or white.

A color change would also be appreciated on the VIEW FIRST UNREAD tab in that same Title Bar, as well... :eek:

·
Administrator
513 Posts
All fixed up.

Sorry for the delay. It was put on the back burner-ed and then sort of lost in the shuffle. Dug it out and got a tech to change the colour codes for me.

Kevin

·
Registered
1 Posts
How does on get to post a question about an issue with 2017 CR-V EXL. My screen is locked on the source button & I can't get to the home screen. My dealer said American Honda will call me in a week or two that never happened so I called American Honda after 3 calls a Case Manager called me back & said I should call the dealer. American Honda is aware of this issue but it doesn't have a fix, interesting they know about the problem but can't fix it on a 2 year old car? So I'm the ping pong ball I have to keep calling both parties as neither bother to call me. A bit frustrating since this is my 10th purchase of a Honda in 26 years. A little short on Customer Service by both American Honda and my local dealer.

·
Registered
865 Posts
How does on get to post a question about an issue with 2017 CR-V EXL. My screen is locked on the source button & I can't get to the home screen. My dealer said American Honda will call me in a week or two that never happened so I called American Honda after 3 calls a Case Manager called me back & said I should call the dealer. American Honda is aware of this issue but it doesn't have a fix, interesting they know about the problem but can't fix it on a 2 year old car? So I'm the ping pong ball I have to keep calling both parties as neither bother to call me. A bit frustrating since this is my 10th purchase of a Honda in 26 years. A little short on Customer Service by both American Honda and my local dealer.
Take a picture of it (for documentation) and try pulling the negative terminal from the battery. Force it to reboot.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts