Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2019 CR-V EX
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 2019 CR-V EX. We were looking for something to protect the back of the seats when folded down and loading things. We have a Husky cargo liner in the rear along with Husky floor mats, front and rear.
I found this OEM kit online for the back of the seats. Honda part 08U43-TLA-100. Most sites say this is for 2020 models. One site listed it as fitting 2017 - 2020's. We bought it from this site thinking if it didn't fit we could say your site says it fits our 2019.
We called a few dealers and they said this kit wouldn't fit out 2019.
It fits.
I installed it without any issues. Works with our cargo liner also. The parts have Velcro strips attached to the back along with straps that go over the rear seat headrests. The Velcro strips grip the carpet on the backs of the seats. I was surprised how good the Velcro grips the carpet.

Have yet to use it as I just installed it yesterday.

This is the kit.https://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/08U43-TLA-100.html
It was a $100 dollars with shipping. Shipping was $25 to our rural address.

I don't know about this fitting 2017, 2018 or 2020 models. My guess is it should.

Registered
We have a 2019 CR-V EX. We were looking for something to protect the back of the seats when folded down and loading things. We have a Husky cargo liner in the rear along with Husky floor mats, front and rear.
I found this OEM kit online for the back of the seats. Honda part 08U43-TLA-100. Most sites say this is for 2020 models. One site listed it as fitting 2017 - 2020's. We bought it from this site thinking if it didn't fit we could say your site says it fits our 2019.
We called a few dealers and they said this kit wouldn't fit out 2019.
It fits.
I installed it without any issues. Works with our cargo liner also. The parts have Velcro strips attached to the back along with straps that go over the rear seat headrests. The Velcro strips grip the carpet on the backs of the seats. I was surprised how good the Velcro grips the carpet.

Have yet to use it as I just installed it yesterday.

This is the kit.https://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/08U43-TLA-100.html
It was a $100 dollars with shipping. Shipping was $25 to our rural address.

I don't know about this fitting 2017, 2018 or 2020 models. My guess is it should.
How is this seat back protector working out for you?

Registered
2019 CR-V EX
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Worked great. No longer have the CR-V due to oil dilution.

Triangular Horse Knees
Since you no longer have the CR-V, thread closed.

Reactions: JB in AZ
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.