Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased 2017 CRV EX. I am trying to put on Coverking spacer mesh covers on the seat. I am struggling installing the seat clips on the back of seats as factory seat flap is blocking its way. Did anyone face the similar problem and know how to remove that factory seat flap on the back?

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
If I understand the question I will try to answer it correctly. The flap is connected by an elastic band to the seat. You have to remove it from the seat bottom support. It is tricky to remove and impossible (for me) to reattach it. Not much hand room. I wondered how difficult it would be to unbolt the seat from the floor and tilt back somewhat then bolt back down. Of course it was the hardest part followed by getting the side straps between the seat cushion and frames. Wish you luck and excercize lots of patience.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I believe they have a video on this:

I can't post the link but you can search youtube for Coverking installation 2017 Honda CR-V.
you can add youtube dot come slash watch?v=IVbAB23I-Y0

I think it is around the 2:00 mark. Make sure you use the kevlar gove! I've had several scrapes reaching under the seat!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for taking time to respond to my question. I was able to install the cover without removing those factory flaps. It wasn?t easy but somehow I managed to put the covers on without removing those flaps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts