Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just bought a 2016 Honda CR-V. The EX model does not come pre-installed with leather seats. Do you guys have any recommendations on where I can get seat covers for my car? I don't mind any material which protects the seats but don't want to spend a $1000 buying custom leather seat covers

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you want leather and dont mind spending $500 Clazzio makes a really nice leather seat cover. I had them on my Fit for 5 years and they still look great. Actually I liked them so much I just ordered them for my V.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
If you want leather and dont mind spending $500 Clazzio makes a really nice leather seat cover. I had them on my Fit for 5 years and they still look great. Actually I liked them so much I just ordered them for my V.
Post some pics when you get them installed.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a 2015 LX awd that the dealer installed leather for me as part of the purchase deal. It doesn't look like oem perforated leather. Quality is good and I would think it shouldn't impact the airbags.

-cW

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a 2015 LX awd that the dealer installed leather for me as part of the purchase deal. It doesn't look like oem perforated leather. Quality is good and I would think it shouldn't impact the airbags.

-cW

How much did this cost you?

·
Registered
73 Posts
How much did this cost you?
They didn't itemize it in the sales contract so I can't say exactly.
My sales person told me it's normally a $900 option from their dealership.

-cW

·
Registered
12 Posts
check decorauto my aunt got seat covers from them and loves them! once i start my new job i'm going to get a set for my crv.

they are family owned and operated, give them a call. my cousin spoke with marisol and got a discount coupon from her :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts