Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say I am happy with the mechanical performance of my new V so far and I am relying on Hondas reputation hoping that part will continue. But I am disappointed in many of the realities I did not see in my test-drives. I believed leg room was acceptable. But I had not been able to spend enough time in the car to realize that (for me) the seat depth was short and would not give good support my upper leg, and with not being able to stretch out my legs it resulted in more weight being transferred to my heal, mostly the right heal. After an hour of driving it is very uncomfortable. I have tried raising the seat but as it rises it also goes forward further diminishing the leg room. I am going to try some different cushions to see if I can get some relief. Any one else finding this to be an issue for them and has any one found a solution?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have to say I am happy with the mechanical performance of my new V so far and I am relying on Hondas reputation hoping that part will continue. But I am disappointed in many of the realities I did not see in my test-drives. I believed leg room was acceptable. But I had not been able to spend enough time in the car to realize that (for me) the seat depth was short and would not give good support my upper leg, and with not being able to stretch out my legs it resulted in more weight being transferred to my heal, mostly the right heal. After an hour of driving it is very uncomfortable. I have tried raising the seat but as it rises it also goes forward further diminishing the leg room. I am going to try some different cushions to see if I can get some relief. Any one else finding this to be an issue for them and has any one found a solution?
No issues for me in that department, but I'm not exceptionally tall either :( Believe it or not, the seats are better than some other Honda seats :eek:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not that tall, but I am not built for these seats. It works great for my wife. And it is ok if I do not have to spend to much time driving. It is acceptable for around town. We got it hoping take some road trips with. That is the real disappointment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts