Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to every one . My name is Tho Bui . I'm new . I have 2008 Cr-V EX-L . Would someone show me how to pull out seat under tray . I don't see any latch . Thank you .

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
The EX-L has a subwoofer under the passenger's seat, not the drawer (which the LX and EX had).

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
For US Gen 3 Models, the Nav system available on the EX-L only in '07 did not have the higher-powered amped system, and no sub-woofer. That all became available in '08. You can find this information in the brochures, just download them. I have them all. My '07 EX-L (no Nav) has the storage bin under the passenger seat.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi to every one . My name is Tho Bui . I'm new . I have 2008 Cr-V EX-L . Would someone show me how to pull out seat under tray . I don't see any latch . Thank you .
Hi
I also own a 2008 CR_V XE_L >>>the book indicates that there is a storage unit under the passenger seat but my car is not fitted with one. I've taken the seat out to repair it and there is nothing built into the seat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts