Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Family member relocating to Seattle. Any Honda dealer recommendations for new vehicle purchase?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just noticed this post. I prefer Lynnwood Honda. About 15 minutes north of Seattle. I bought my element and recently bought his and hers 2012 crvs. Rob the sales manager is a pretty straight shooter.

·
Registered
203 Posts
just bought mine from Lynnwood Honda. Used the Costco Auto Program.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Honda of Kirkland- you'll get a fair price if you deal directly with the sales manager. Cut out the salesman. Don't expect your vehicle to be delivered correctly though. Tires were 25 PSI.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
When I purchased my 2013 CR-V last year, nobody could meet or beat the pricing of Wilsonville Honda just south of Portland. I traveled from Spokane to make the purchase. Seattle is considerably closer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went to Lynnwood Honda to look at a 01 CRV they had. The CRV was totally worn out with 160k on it. Noisy motor and rust. That CRV pulled right driving down the road and pulled right worse when hitting the brakes. The struts were shot as there was significant dive when hitting the brakes and a waterbed ride down the road.

Supposedly this was a certified preowned vehicle. If this is what Lynnwood Honda thinks is ok to sell to the general public, they will never get my business.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know this is an old thread - but just in case someone new reads this - I recommend Honda of Seattle in Sodo. I went to Lynnwood Honda first and the sales person and manager were very pushy, I didn't like the experience at all and refused to go back. We went to the one in Seattle and were very pleased.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts