Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to set my Honda CRV SUV Touring to open the doors when I open the drivers door. I have followed the instructions but when I get to hearing beeps, I hear clicks. Do I have a Master door lock switch? Can someone tell me how do set this in an easy fashion!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Trying to set my Honda CRV SUV Touring to open the doors when I open the drivers door. I have followed the instructions but when I get to hearing beeps, I hear clicks. Do I have a Master door lock switch? Can someone tell me how do set this in an easy fashion!
Do you mean that you want all doors to unlock when the driver door is unlocked? There's a menu setting in the screen interface.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes, you have a master door lock switch on the driver's door panel armrest, but it just locks/unlocks and doesn't control the door lock settings.

To set the door lock settings :

Friom HOME screen, select Settings, then System, then Vehicle, then Door/Window Setup, then Auto Door Lock or Auto Door Unlock to customize.

This is from Pg. 32 of the owner's manual, which BTW, is one of the worst owner's manuals I have ever seen - dozens of instances of missing words and phrases, incomplete sentences, etc. etc.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Yes, you have a master door lock switch on the driver's door panel armrest, but it just locks/unlocks and doesn't control the door lock settings.

To set the door lock settings :

Friom HOME screen, select Settings, then System, then Vehicle, then Door/Window Setup, then Auto Door Lock or Auto Door Unlock to customize.

This is from Pg. 32 of the owner's manual, which BTW, is one of the worst owner's manuals I have ever seen - dozens of instances of missing words and phrases, incomplete sentences, etc. etc.
Additionally, when making these settings, be sure to use the FOB that you want those setting to to aligned with: "Driver 1" or "Driver 2". The settings can be configured differently for each FOB. That way, they will be set for each driver's preferences.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Additionally, when making these settings, be sure to use the FOB that you want those setting to to aligned with: "Driver 1" or "Driver 2". The settings can be configured differently for each FOB. That way, they will be set for each driver's preferences.
Yes, I forgot to include that part ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts