Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2015 CRV EXL owner here. Mine seems to come with everything else BUT the 2 person memory seats...gah! My question is...is there any way to set the driver's seat to ONE position? I set it to how I like it, then the next time I get in, it goes back to another position. I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find any way to set it to stay in one position.

Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
New 2015 CRV EXL owner here. Mine seems to come with everything else BUT the 2 person memory seats...gah! My question is...is there any way to set the driver's seat to ONE position? I set it to how I like it, then the next time I get in, it goes back to another position. I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find any way to set it to stay in one position.

Thanks!
"w/o a 2 person memory feature" ... do you mean you don't have what appear to be two distinct key transmitters as pictured on page 170 of the owner's manual? In any event, the main references to "memory" I can see in the manual refers to buttons described on the following two pages of the book.
Kevin

·
Super Moderator
3,278 Posts
You need the Touring version to get seat memory.
Then you need to make sure the other drivers don't take your key.
My wife and kids are now "programmed"only to take key #2.
Hehe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"w/o a 2 person memory feature" ... do you mean you don't have what appear to be two distinct key transmitters as pictured on page 170 of the owner's manual? In any event, the main references to "memory" I can see in the manual refers to buttons described on the following two pages of the book.
Kevin
Correct. No buttons on the door.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kevin
Correct. No buttons on the door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts