Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of good (or ANY) shifter bushings for a 2006 CRV?? I've looked around the internet and found nothing. Doesn't look like anyone makes them specifically, but I wonder if anything from another vehicle might fit it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woah! Ok, I'll have to remember to actually watch this site. Wasn't expecting any response, much less a quick response, hehe.
Most sites don't tend to get much action, but it looks like this one is more active than I'm used to.

Anyone know if the 2002-2006 Acura TSX bushings would fit? K-Tuned has a set that looks quite similar to the ones I had on my 2007 Hyundai Tiburon, and they were absolutely amazing! It's amazing how much they help.

·
Administrator
3,404 Posts
Blu3fish. Subscribe to the thread and request instant email notifications.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wasn't able to find a part number for shifter bushings anywhere, that's why I figured I'd see if anyone else had found anything that worked. By the looks of it, others aren't as picky as me when it comes to shifter feel, hehe.
Oh well, maybe I'll just take a chance and order bushings for a few different vehicles and try it out. At least that way I can post on here if I find anything.
I've only been a member here for a week or so, but so far I'm liking this site.
Thanks for the responses everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts