Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I've had my CRV for about 6 months now and love it. There is one thing I was wondering and what better place to turn to for information than here. I haven't ridden in many CRV's and was wondering how others rode. Mine is a 2002 LX model with about 104,000 miles on it. My concern is more so with the handling of bumps. With bumps or small potholes in the rode (I live in WV fyi), you definitely feel them and it seems rough. My wife's car is a sedan and it seems to take bumps better or more comfortably. Do most CRV's handle that way because of the vehicle's height or and I looking at a suspension issue? I thought maybe the shocks or something may need to be replaced but I figured I'd get advice from here first. It just seems like mine hits harder than what it should be. If anyone thinks the shocks or something may need replaced, I'm open to recommendations. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.