Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

I have a 2007 CRV, 80k, which we love. For about the past month my wife has been complaining about a frontend vibration. I started driving the car and now I understand what she's feeling. While driving, the front end of the car will vibration like heck for about 3 seconds then stop and be all good. It feels like driving over a bad spot in the road or even driving over the rumble strips for a few seconds. It's happend to me and both fast and slow speeds. And I think it only happens onces during a trip. Maybe a wheel bearing that reseating or something...Anybody else have this issue or can help me pin point the area??? I'm sure the Honda Dealership would love to start replacing all kinds of crap.

Any help would be awesome.

Shane

·
Registered
185 Posts
is it 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive? How old are the tires? How old is the trans fluid? If you jack up the car and shake the tire from side to side and it feels loose you need tie rod ends. If you shake it up and down you need ball joints (I might have that backwards) You could have a bent wheel, bad alignment. There are some many possibilities why you have a front end shake. It could be steering linkage, if you don't trust your local dealership maybe you should look for a mom and pop shop that you can trust. Hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts