Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I often use Apple Maps on my iPhone connected via USB cable to the CR-V using CarPlay. It works great for me, but sometimes I want to look farther ahead. Once a destination is programmed and navigation has started, is there a way to show the list of turns on the CR-V screen similar to what you can do on the iPhone by swiping up and selecting "Details"?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I often use Apple Maps on my iPhone connected via USB cable to the CR-V using CarPlay. It works great for me, but sometimes I want to look farther ahead. Once a destination is programmed and navigation has started, is there a way to show the list of turns on the CR-V screen similar to what you can do on the iPhone by swiping up and selecting "Details"?

I press the screen and top right has overview that you can see the turns

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I press the screen and top right has overview that you can see the turns
Thanks, but I don't want to see the overview map. I want to see the list of turns with text directions that you can display on the phone using "details".

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unlocking your phone while Apple Maps is running will show a list of turns. it’s displayed on your phone, not the head unit.
Thanks, but as I mentioned in my original post, I'm aware you can do that on the phone screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.