Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have set mine (several times) to Display and Beep, but they never beep. I'm sure I/m missing a step somewhere in the Set Up Menu, but I can not find it. Can someone out there tell me what I'm missing?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I have set mine (several times) to Display and Beep, but they never beep. I'm sure I/m missing a step somewhere in the Set Up Menu, but I can not find it. Can someone out there tell me what I'm missing?
I am not sure if we are thinking of the same thing here. On my car if I am in my lane and a car passes me I just get the display in the mirror. However, if I hit the turn signal as if to change lanes and there is a vehicle in that lane then it will beep at me to get my attention.
When does your not beep? Does yours beep if you give a signal and a car is in the danger zone?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am not sure if we are thinking of the same thing here. On my car if I am in my lane and a car passes me I just get the display in the mirror. However, if I hit the turn signal as if to change lanes and there is a vehicle in that lane then it will beep at me to get my attention.
When does your not beep? Does yours beep if you give a signal and a car is in the danger zone?
I can attest to that. That's how it's supposed to work.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O.K. guys, Looks Like I was mistaken in their operation.
Mine DO BEEP if I try to change lanes while another car is in the Blind Spot.
See, I thought they were supposed to BEEP if ANY OTHER CAR was in my Blind Spot!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts