Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't I don't want to turn it off permanently I need to know how to silence the alarm if it should go off can anyone appointment information on this for a 2019 EX-L?

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,027 Posts
Ifyou purchased a security system that we are not aware of, the Dealer should be able to walk you trough it. maybe another member has one of the same. Sometimes it is a simple hold of a fob button or two.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is not it is not an after-market security system. Having trouble getting anyone at the dealership to care about walking you through it. Surely someone here is accidentally set it off and had to turn it off. There is no button labeled Security or alarm on the key fob

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hit the unlock button on the key fob to silence alarm. Hit the lock button to rearm. This information is in the manual.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I searched the PDF copy of the owners manual I have but nothing came up. Thank you for the details.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Thanks! I searched the PDF copy of the owners manual I have but nothing came up. Thank you for the details.
Looks like you searched the Owners Guide, which does not contain security system info. You need to look in the 670 page Owners Manual, which is more comprehensive. The info is on page 159.

A printed copy does not come with the vehicle, but you can order one for free within 6 months of vehicle purchase. You can also view it online and download it for free at any time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks like you searched the Owners Guide, which does not contain security system info. You need to look in the 670 page Owners Manual, which is more comprehensive. The info is on page 159.

A printed copy does not come with the vehicle, but you can order one for free within 6 months of vehicle purchase. You can also view it online and download it for free at any time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts