Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! Brand new to the site and brand new Honda owner!
I purchased a 2018 CRV-EX last Saturday and absolutely LOVE it!
My only issue is with the SiriusXM. All was working fine, then a few days ago I got in, turned everything on and went to SiriusXM, instead of its normal look, it simply said 000 Radio ID, all my presets were gone, and I cant scan, change channels...NOTHING.
Called SiriusXM and they resent the signal several times which didn't help.
They told me to go back to the dealership.
I have an appointment for next Saturday but was curious if anyone has had this issue and/or knows how to fix it?

Same issue - I had to have my antenna replaced. Following that, I still had the 000 Radio ID message on the screen. Tried to refresh - no luck. Then I held the radio power button down for about 10 seconds and then got a message on the screen asking if I wanted to reboot. Once I did that, everything came back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone-unfortunately, this is still a thing. I bought a 2020 CR-V in November and just had the "000 Radio ID" message today.

Thankfully, I found this page and held down the power down for the reboot and it works again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! Brand new to the site and brand new Honda owner!
I purchased a 2018 CRV-EX last Saturday and absolutely LOVE it!
My only issue is with the SiriusXM. All was working fine, then a few days ago I got in, turned everything on and went to SiriusXM, instead of its normal look, it simply said 000 Radio ID, all my presets were gone, and I cant scan, change channels...NOTHING.
Called SiriusXM and they resent the signal several times which didn't help.
They told me to go back to the dealership.
I have an appointment for next Saturday but was curious if anyone has had this issue and/or knows how to fix it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same problem for me. I was hesitant to disconnect the battery so I started the car, turned on the radio, brought up Sirius on the display. Then pushed and held the on/off button for a while (8 to 10 sec?) a screen popped up and asked if I wanted to reboot yes/no so I pushed yes. The screen went blank for a while came up with Sirius running and all my presets in place. Now I'm back to being a happy 2018 CR-V EX owner :)
This worked for me too! Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same problem for me. I was hesitant to disconnect the battery so I started the car, turned on the radio, brought up Sirius on the display. Then pushed and held the on/off button for a while (8 to 10 sec?) a screen popped up and asked if I wanted to reboot yes/no so I pushed yes. The screen went blank for a while came up with Sirius running and all my presets in place. Now I'm back to being a happy 2018 CR-V EX owner :)
App reset fixed it for me! Hold Vol/Pwr button down for 7-8sec

·
Registered
1 Posts
This works!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts