Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
5,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At the very the top of my Touring's audio display screen, when listening to SiriusXM, it says: SFON CH > then the volume level. Can anyone tell me what these are? They are not touch sensitive and I haven't noticed that they ever change.

Thanks!

Edit: I've looked through the manuals, and didn't see anything about this.

·
Registered
2017 CR-V EX-L w/ NAV
1,114 Posts
yeah, I had wondered the same thing. Yes I love the 30 rewind feature on Sat radio. Had it on a standalone unit on another car. It will also work if you change stations which is pretty cool. also, I've noticed after driving for 10-15 min. and you change stations most of the time the music starts at the beginning of the song. guess it's using the rew. feature for this.

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
5,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow! Thank you! I did see about sports score alerts, but wasn't interested in that right now. What I didn't see in the manual is what those letters on my display screen referred to. I'm still not clear what SFON CH and > mean. Sports Flash ON?

So if I set up a sports score alert, those letters would change? The "play" button > would be able to be activated by touching it? Sorry, I'm having a tough time understanding it! LOL

And yes, I did see where XM can record stations. Although the recording is lost if you turn off the car. But still cool!

Thanks!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I don't use it but remembered reading about it as I digested the manual waiting for make ready. You should set it up and report back for the community.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.