Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vehicle options need updating:

Add Kona Coffee Metallic as a color option.
Add CVT as a transmission option.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Obsidian Blue and Copper Pearl are both missing, as well as TOURING and SE trims.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's in the "model" field. 4WD SE 5MT is also missing from the list, by the way.

It would be great to see this information and/or model year next to each poster's posts.

·
Registered
381 Posts
It's in the "model" field. 4WD SE 5MT is also missing from the list, by the way.

It would be great to see this information and/or model year next to each poster's posts.
That could actually be done. I admin some vbulletin forums and did exactly that, with some of the extra fields.

PS: If you wish to, it's done by editing the postbit_legacy template. Here is what I did to one of mine, to add some of my special fields:
Code:
<dl class="userinfo_extra">  

<vb:if condition="$post['field5']"><div align="center"><dd><B>{vb:raw post.field5}</B></dd></DIV></vb:if> 
    <vb:if condition="$post['field2']"><div align="center"><dd><B><I>{vb:raw post.field2}</I></B></dd></DIV></vb:if>
    <vb:if condition="$post['age']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase age}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.age}</dd></vb:if>
    <vb:if condition="$post['joindate']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase join_date}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.joindate}</dd></vb:if>
    <dt>{vb:rawphrase posts}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.posts}</dd>	
    {vb:raw template_hook.postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts}

</dl>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts