Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a slight vibration from the rear of my 2014 crv. its mostly on the highway. I have 104k on it. I have changed the rear diff fluid at least 5 times over the 104k miles. tires on it have about 50k on them and are worn. also they are not the best tires. Uniroyals I think. ill be getting some new Michelin's soon but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts?

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,814 Posts
You could swap tires front to rear as a diagnostic. If the vibrations get worse it's the tires for sure.

Does it seem to be about the same frequency as a tire rotation? That indicates a slipping tire belt. You would feel that type of issue at 60 - 70MPH.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could swap tires front to rear as a diagnostic. If the vibrations get worse it's the tires for sure.

Does it seem to be about the same frequency as a tire rotation? That indicates a slipping tire belt. You would feel that type of issue at 60 - 70MPH.
i plan on getting some new Michelins in the next 2 weeks. I will report back . does seem to be at around 60 mph

1 - 3 of 3 Posts