Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I had a question about the space in the rear seat underneath i noticed there was a gap was thinking of placing a Slim Powered Sub under there, but as my V is in my future State sitting in the Garage i totally forgot to measure it. I have a 2006 V if anyone would know the dims Height of that gap i would really appreciate it greatly. Im not looking for much bass just something small.

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the area im talking about this is not a 2006 V i dont think since i had my V for very short time havent really got a chance to really look at all the details, but would really like some help with this

2011-honda-cr-v-2wd-5dr-lx-rear-seats_100326085_l.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking to see if i can get some Slim Powered subs under that area so that there out of sight

·
Registered
114 Posts
On my 2008 there is no space at all under the rear seat, there was also no space at all under my 97. Your best bet is under the front passengers seat. On my new 2008, I have spent hours trying to figure out where to put my sub and my 21" long amp. On my 1997 I used the spare tire well for everything. I could do that because the spare is mounted on the back. Your 2006 model is second generation, it also has a spare tire well with your spare mounted on the back. On my 2008 no spre on back option. The spare well is the ideal spot for a sub 10" or larger. If you just want to hide a small sub, use the passengers seat. Where are you going to mount an amp? Even a small sub will need something to push it.

My bad, your using a powered sub. No amp needed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On my 2008 there is no space at all under the rear seat, there was also no space at all under my 97. Your best bet is under the front passengers seat. On my new 2008, I have spent hours trying to figure out where to put my sub and my 21" long amp. On my 1997 I used the spare tire well for everything. I could do that because the spare is mounted on the back. Your 2006 model is second generation, it also has a spare tire well with your spare mounted on the back. On my 2008 no spre on back option. The spare well is the ideal spot for a sub 10" or larger. If you just want to hide a small sub, use the passengers seat. Where are you going to mount an amp? Even a small sub will need something to push it.

My bad, your using a powered sub. No amp needed.
Thanks for the reply i seen a video of someone folding the rear seats on a 2006 V to place his AMP i just couldnt find it again was thinking of doing the same as the powered slim sub was about the size of the amp 3" Height

1 - 7 of 7 Posts