Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda seems to be a brand to which people stay loyal. Ive only spent one year in the last 6 not driving a Honda (I bought a BMW) and to be honest id wished id bought an S2000 instead;)
The CRV is my third Honda. My first was a Civic Type R, (2002-2005)my second was an Accord 2.4 Type S(2005-2006).

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had a uk honda civic coupe LSI in green which was oh so cool once upon a time! It was brand new and must have been something like 1993?

·
Registered
173 Posts
2004 Euro Accord 2.0 auto exec saloon
2004 Euro Accord 2.2 diesel exec tourer
2004 Civic hybrid (still got this one, and love it)
I like Hondas a lot!
I'd like a second hand new shape Legend when the prices get silly.

·
Premium Member
3,660 Posts
2006 Element
2003 Element
2003 Civic Coupe
1992 Accord Sedan
1991 Integra
1989 Civic hatch
1987 Civic Sedan
1981 Accord sedan.

I came close to buying a used CRV in 2002 before i drove an Element and in 2006 i was waiting to see what the 2007 Crv was going to look like and i was given an offer on my 2003 Element that i couldn't refuse so i bought another one. This time next year i am going to look at what i owe and take another look at swapping for a CRV....I need a more spacious and practical vehicle now that my son was born.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm in an '06 (new spaceship shaped) Civic at the moment... :)

MANY years ago I had a Honda moped and then a GL650 SilverWing - if they count ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
other car s

other hondas are a 06 civic, a4 door, in red, and a 06 crv,red, like the crv for the box style, to load my camping gear and in the snow, like the civic for gas,,, other car is a nissin sentra, a 97 1.6 motor that gets 40mpg hw and 30 in the city,it seems that the older cars got better mpg, thats the compact ones kal

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in an '06 (new spaceship shaped) Civic at the moment... :)

MANY years ago I had a Honda moped and then a GL650 SilverWing - if they count ;)
I had completely forgotten that I had a Honda Moped until I read this post. It was an early 80's red Honda Express. Fun times, fun times!!!:)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had completely forgotten that I had a Honda Moped until I read this post. It was an early 80's red Honda Express. Fun times, fun times!!!:)
mine was one of these (without the rain deflector things) :)

Note the pedals for help when going up hills LOL

and one of these

in Honda burgendy...

Possibly the worst bike I ever owned, but the father in law had a similar looking GoldWing, so it seemed like a good idea at the time! :eek:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I've had an 89 Honda Accord, 97 Honda Civic EX Coupe, and a 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Wow. I forgot about having owned (bought new) a 1987 Honda Nighthawk 650 motorcycle. Very quick, reliable, good handling for a shaft drive and good mpg for a 4 cylinder with 4 carbs.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
None...The V Is My First Honda

I have never owned a Honda before. I was going to replace my Plymouth mini-van with an Ody due to the great reports I heard from numerous co-workers about the Ody and Honda's reliability.

When it came time to buy, the CR-V made more sense than the Ody due to the change in our family situation (empty nesters, no more hauling the kid and junk off to college, price of gas) not to mention the V is a bit cooler vehicle and less expensive. An Ody is a great vehicle, but it is a mini-van.

After buying the V, I had contemplated becoming a 2 Honda family and buy a Honda lawn mower--until I priced it. Briggs & Straton is good enough.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Our good experience with our 2004 Accord kept me on board with Honda. My car that I just sold to get the V was a 2001 Mercury Cougar. It was a fun car that I could afford when I was fresh out of college and it took care of me for 7 years, but it was just time to get something with a little more cargo space, passenger space, and just general accessibility. Sold it to an 18 year old girl who has already wasted two cars so it might not last too much longer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a 1997 CRV in August of 1996. I sold it last week and bought a 2008 CRV. I think I'll buy Honda's from now on but I only replace a car about every 10 years.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts