Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone please tell me what speaker wire is positive and negative on all the doors on a UK spec car without sat nav. I need to cut the speaker blocks on all 4 doors as they have all corroded. I can only find US spec.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Forgot to mention, it's a 2007 mk3 EX model.
i'm not 100% sure, but there's yellow and white on the right one (based on my own archived photos) and the white one appears to be the positive.

either way, the connectors will look the same, you can choose either, so long as you choose the same location from that 2-pin connector to be positive on all the other speakers.
it won't be the best sounding i guess, (i doubt you'll notice a big difference, if there's any), but it should be the best compromise. you can always reverse the phase on your subwoofer if ever.

in any case, i saw this website, it confirms what i said (i have the one without navigation).

https://www.tehnomagazin.com/Auto-radio-car-connector/HONDA-Car-Radio-Wiring-Connector.htm

just scroll down till you see the one for 2009 crv lx.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts