Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I don't remember seeing a grammar checker alert/warning on this site, so maybe it's something in your web browser?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
That is browser enforced, not site enforced.

Personally, I keep mine off as I find it introduces more errors then it fixes (mostly by choosing a different word then I intend). So.. I take the grammar hit.. and just try to better proof read (more often post read :) ) Besides.. it's a discussion forum.. not a submission of a Masters Thesis for grade. :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just double-checked Firefox (WITH Grammarly) vs FireFox (WITHOUT Grammarly). My results show that posting or replying to a thread in Firefox allows Grammarly to offer grammar suggestions as well as spell-checking, whereas Chrome only allows spell-checking.

Personally, I wish EVERYONE used something like Grammarly all of the time. It makes it EASIER to understand what people are trying to say, ESPECIALLY those whose English is a second or third language.

Yeah, I'm one of THOSE people. I spent too many years learning English in school to just sit back and let it get torn to shreds by lazy people. I'll apologize for trying to make the world a better place through better/proper communication. Will YOU apologize for being LAZY?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts