Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I first start my 2008 honda crv I get spinning sound every couple weeks when 1st go start crv
weve left dealership<honda> for a day and couldn't get the crv to do it. I also went and put a starter in it
same thing happen, plus before I had them put starter in it,i took it to another shop and they checked the battery and all the electrical
were getting ready to drive it to fla.plus we drive the crv once a week back and forth to Columbus ohio trip 200.00 mi. round trip
butch c OHIO

·
Registered
6 Posts
Its the VVS ... only does it after sitting all night - then cold start - sounds like hell - our 2011 had recall on it - they supposedly fixed it at the dealer - then, 20k on, it again. Back to the dealer. They say "can't do any more on it - it's fine - won't harm the engine". ****ers.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Its the VVS ... only does it after sitting all night - then cold start - sounds like hell - our 2011 had recall on it - they supposedly fixed it at the dealer - then, 20k on, it again. Back to the dealer. They say "can't do any more on it - it's fine - won't harm the engine". ****ers.
Bet they wouldn't give that to you in writing to show how genuine and confident they are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts