Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring Meet 2009: Date Confirmation - April 25, 2009

So Cal CR-V Owners,

Greetings: I am JSm00th, the unofficial event coordinator for the So Cal Chapter of the Element Owners Club. Last year I planned a number of events for the So Cal EOC. This year I am getting an early start. I am planning a Spring Combo Meet with the EOC, ROC, and would like to extend the following invitation to the So Cal Chapter of the CR-V Owners Club. The initial response to this meet has been positive.

The date for the Spring Meet 2009: Combo Meet - So Cal EOC / ROC / CRVOC, has been set. If you did or did not attend last year's So Cal Chapter Spring Meet at the NHRA Musem, you will not want to miss this one.

The So Cal Chapter of the Element Owners Club is having a Spring Meet 2009: Combo Meet - So Cal Chapters EOC / ROC / CRVOC, at the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum, Pomona Fairplex, Pomona, CA.

No pre-registration or registration is required for this meet. Just show up and have a good time and share your love for your Element, Ridgeline or CR-V :D. Show the EOC and ROC how the So Cal CRVOC gets it done!

Spring Meet 2009: Combo Meet
So Cal Chapters EOC / ROC / CRVOC
Saturday, April 25, 2009

10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum
Pomona Fairplex, Pomona, CA
http://museum.nhra.com

PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS! :D

This is an early notice. I am working on a couple of more items for this meet. I will continue to provide updates, so please check back from time to time. I hope that you will mark your calendars and make plans to attend. Thanks in advance for your consideration .

·
Registered
680 Posts
Socal meet.........................

calendar had been marked...............04-25-09..........

Also, please provide members of the address so we
can make good use of our GPS OR NAV.........

I think this will be a whole fun............:D:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
calendar had been marked...............04-25-09..........

Also, please provide members of the address so we
can make good use of our GPS OR NAV.........

I think this will be a whole fun............:D:D
The address is:
Fairplex Gate 1, Building 3A
1101 W. McKinley Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768

Mapquest:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=search&countryid=250&addtohistory=&country=US&address=1101+W+McKinley+Ave&city=pomona&state=ca&zipcode=&submit=Get+Map

It will be nice to see some CR-V's at the meet. Please spread the word :D.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Socal meet

Thanks all for the info. I don't think the NAV OR GPS
would be lost............:D:D

Don't forget to bring your cameras fellas........:D:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
The museum is boring really, and far from the parking lot. If we're going to admire one another's Hondas, any parking lot that does'nt charge $8. will do. If we're going for the museum, I'll wait for the fair.

·
Registered
713 Posts
So Cal meet.

Boooo :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The museum is boring really, and far from the parking lot. If we're going to admire one another's Hondas, any parking lot that does'nt charge $8. will do. If we're going for the museum, I'll wait for the fair.
At last year's meet, there was no charge for parking or entrance into the museum.

·
CR-VOC Sponsor
18 Posts
Combo meet

Spring Meet 2009: Date Confirmation - April 25, 2009

So Cal CR-V Owners,

Greetings: I am JSm00th, the unofficial event coordinator for the So Cal Chapter of the Element Owners Club. Last year I planned a number of events for the So Cal EOC. This year I am getting an early start. I am planning a Spring Combo Meet with the EOC, ROC, and would like to extend the following invitation to the So Cal Chapter of the CR-V Owners Club. The initial response to this meet has been positive.

The date for the Spring Meet 2009: Combo Meet - So Cal EOC / ROC / CRVOC, has been set. If you did or did not attend last year's So Cal Chapter Spring Meet at the NHRA Musem, you will not want to miss this one.

The So Cal Chapter of the Element Owners Club is having a Spring Meet 2009: Combo Meet - So Cal Chapters EOC / ROC / CRVOC, at the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum, Pomona Fairplex, Pomona, CA.

No pre-registration or registration is required for this meet. Just show up and have a good time and share your love for your Element, Ridgeline or CR-V :D. Show the EOC and ROC how the So Cal CRVOC gets it done!

So Cal Chapters EOC / ROC / CRVOC
Saturday, April 25, 2009

http://museum.nhra.com

PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS! :D

This is an early notice. I am working on a couple of more items for this meet. I will continue to provide updates, so please check back from time to time. I hope that you will mark your calendars and make plans to attend. Thanks in advance for your consideration .
Just a reminder the Combo meet is this Saturday. This is a great time for you to meet and greet some of the Local Honda Element, Ridgeline and CR-V owners. You'll see everything from stock, custom tuners, and campers. This is a great place to see what others have done to their Honda's. I want to take the time and thank Jeff ( JSmOOth ) our So. Cal. event coordinator, for putting this meet together for us. Let's all come out and support our So. Cal. chapters. See you there, Jerry/SCA

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are getting close! Just another reminder that the Spring Meet 2009: Combo Meet is this Saturday. Let the countdown begin. This will be a great opportunity to meet and greet some of the local So Cal owners of Elements, Ridgelines, and CR-Vs. You will get to rides from stock, custom tuners, and campers. Most important, you'll be able to see what other owners have done to their Honda's. We will also have two guest speakers.

So Cal Chapters EOC / ROC / CR-VOC
Saturday, April 25, 2009
http://museum.nhra.com/

:DSo let's all come out and support our local So Cal Chapters. Thanks for your support!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guest Speakers at 11:30 am

Just wanted to let you know that our Guest Speakers will be at our Spring Meet at around 11:30 am on Saturday morning. So get to the meet early if you want to hear them.

In addition, RdE_rnr, EOC, has made arrangements for Breakfast before the Spring Meet. Some of the EOC’ers are doing the Early Bird Breakfast at Roberta’s Village Inn, in LaVerne. Meeting time 7:30-8:00 then later to the NHRA Museum. If you are up that early, please come if you like.

On a final note, get those CR-V's clean and shiny. I know that I will be spending most of Friday getting my Element ready . Hope to see you all on Saturday.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
the V has a nice catch can, im about to buy one. and notice the element's "dork" intake?
I did see that. I also saw a squiggle on the engine cover. and went... what is that? OH ITS THE OUTLINE OF AN ELEMENT! that's a neat idea... no 2nd gen engine bay either. Especially not mine. Just cause I wasn't there doesn't mean that my engine wasn't there in spirit. hehe

1 - 20 of 29 Posts