Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had my '18 CR-V for only 2-3 weeks and just noticed the squeaky window problem with my rear driver's side window. It only started raining regularly last week and 3 days ago when I rolled the window down it squeaked like crazy. None of my other windows do this. Also after a dry day that same window was wet on the inside for some reason. Meaning that when I rolled the window down and rolled it back up there was moisture on it. None of the other windows were wet at the time doing the same thing.

Is this a problem with the sealant? I'm assuming so because otherwise why would the inside of the window still be wet when none of my other ones are. Would this be covered under warranty? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
4,484 Posts
We had out window squeak, it was a rear one but Not wet. I did not bother to go back because window lube can be used, problem is gone, and lubed one more time has been quiet ever since, needed to wear in for us. For the water issue do not take a garden hose but get a spray bottle. maybe try to replicate the issue. or simply make an Appointment and get it on record, and repaired. I also grab a photo and or video and say Hey what gives.

good luck keep dry.

IMHO track is not sitting correctly to a window not closed fully it may have stopped closing due to an issue?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts