Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do anybody here had hard time when removing this small part, the stabilizer links???

I always have very hard time with this since the whole thing turns with the nut.

when they get old the center allen key just do not grab anymore and there where the problem starts

It took ver a very long time to remove on the them, i need to do the other one but i needed to rest so next weekend with this

any ideas
Auto part Wheel Transmission part

·
Registered
6 Posts
I replaced mine recently. I had to put vice grips on the ball itself and use a breaker bar on the nut. And lots of elbow grease. It broke free of the vice grips a couple of times, I just put them back on and wrenched away.

Yes I was very sore the next day.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I replaced mine recently. I had to put vice grips on the ball itself and use a breaker bar on the nut. And lots of elbow grease. It broke free of the vice grips a couple of times, I just put them back on and wrenched away.

Yes I was very sore the next day.
It sounds you have the same issues with this! Actually thats what I did to remove them. I bought me the Mevotech which they have a not on the back side which is grade to remove them and not round like this OEM BS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts