Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting my search for a 2nd gen CR-V. From what I've researched the 2005-2006 seems to be the best years in that generation. I work at a new car dealership that has a number of franchises. My question is there anything in the 2002-2004 to really scare me away if I came upon the right one?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm starting my search for a 2nd gen CR-V. From what I've researched the 2005-2006 seems to be the best years in that generation. I work at a new car dealership that has a number of franchises. My question is there anything in the 2002-2004 to really scare me away if I came upon the right one?

2005 - The CR-V gets a mild face lift and a new 5-speed automatic transmission (replaces the previous year’s 4-speed auto). New standard safety features include anti-lock brakes, electronic traction and stability control, front side-impact airbags, and side curtain airbags. The SE trim is also introduced this year.

I'd want a 2005-6 over the earlier years just based on the above. Pretty significant upgrades for 05.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts