Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I need some suggestion on negotiating OTD price of a new 2019 CR-V EX 2WD. I am negotiating with 3-4 dealers of SouthernCalifornia. The dealers is saying minimum OTD price they can go $29k. And I am saying the maximum OTD I can go is $27k. The salesman’s are saying that once 2020 model started arriving there will be increased in price and they will fail to respect current price quotes of $29k. In such situations what should be the good price I should offer. I am kind of thinking if I am paying $29k, why should not I wait for 2020 model. Thank

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
It's hard for us to comment, since we don't know what taxes and fees you are paying, which can vary significantly.

What I found is that MSRP on a 2019 EX FWD is $27,350 and invoice is $25,677.
With 7.5% sales tax in S. California, $25,677 has a sales tax of $1,926 = $27,603 so $29,000 OTD doesn't seem too bad when you add in the other fees.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
There was a recent member post saying they got 13%+ off MSRP. That’s pretty good. Watch out for for those “dealership added stickers”......usually to the right of the factory MSRP window sticker, showing what they added to the car (at a huge mark-up).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts