Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed on another earlier post that some have purchased the "sliding" sunvisors that were offered in the 2015,16 models, for their earlier 4th gen CRVs. After a couple of short trips where the sun was just in the wrong place, I decided to check into purchasing some from Ebay. But, before I do that; has anyone done the same lately and were there any shortcomings to consider?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I bought a set of the later "sliding" sunvisors for my 2014, but have never gotten around to installing them.
And since I'm in the middle of moving to a new house, it's going to be at least a few weeks before I'll have time to even think about installing them.

I bought them from College Hills Honda, which has a video of the install process, which then goes on to show how they work.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I did the sun visor change out to our 2013 CRV. Nothing to it. Just follow the instructions. I would do it again.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been watching Ebay for a little while. Tan or Ivory (with illumination) are apparently rather hard to find. And, the ones I did find are questionable as to the correct description (tan or grey). But, there is no real hurry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts