Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's a lot of coilover options for Gen 1 owners to lower their V's but how about lowering the 02-06 crv's? I know k-sport, yonaka, d2, and Megan racing have kits for 2nd gens and some people have used the 19mm tie rod ends from the element to widen their options but has anyone here lowered their 2nd gen with any of these options? How's the ride? Pros/cons? Any recommendations or advise? Hopefully this thread will help all 2nd gen owners out there trying to lower their V's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2nd gen coils

hey man I bought yonaka coils for 2nd gen they sucked, like my alignment was so off i had to tow it to get aligned and they told me The suspension wasnt the right one for the crv i needed different tie rod ends I bought them from yonaka I tried contacting them but idc anymore I will be purchasing d2 coils for the crv next month I hear alot of good things about them, the megans alot of my friends have them there ok but cant go low in the front like most suspensions although d2 says 3 inches is the most it will lower it im happy because yonaka megan and ksport only go 1.5 to 2.3 max

1 - 3 of 3 Posts