Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
New to the forum here. I'm sure this has been answered many times elsewhere but I'm wondering about eventually swapping my stock 16" wheel off of my '13 LX for a set of 17" alloy wheels from an EX of the same generation. Is this doable without having to adjust anything in the suspension or anything w sensors/computer?
Sorry I'm pretty much a noob w any type of auto work.
Thanks!
matteo

·
Super Moderator
3,206 Posts
Not an issue. Since you are probably going from steel to alloy wheels you'll need new lug nuts. And tires of course.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks rocky!
Yeah I'm planning waiting until my conti cross contacts crap out, which I've heard shouldn't be too far from 20k. That's the most econonimical time to switch.
Not an issue. Since you are probably going from steel to alloy wheels you'll need new lug nuts. And tires of course.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently did this change on '14 LX. Wondering i need to change the lugs as the current one fits the and holds the "15 EX alloys perfectly. anything that i should look at this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts