Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Crv mk3 2007 uk model.
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there. Need help with my Honda crv mk3 year 2007 uk model. Swap seat for power seats ( power seats are from same mk3 but better class) on driver side and heated both sides. Need now to wire up. Should add that I changed as well main harness from same model where seats was before. But unfortunately nothing's worksps. This images are driver side seats can add as well passenger side.

Best regards John

·
Triangular Horse Knees
5,044 Posts
What trim/spec/model is your CR-V?

And what trim/spec/model/age are the seats you are installing?

·
Triangular Horse Knees
5,044 Posts
Appreciate you updated your profile, but you still havent said

What trim/spec/model is your CR-V?
ES/EX/Something else?

And what trim/spec/model/age are the seats you are installing?
Info like that will help respondents assist your intial query :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
IDK if this is prevalent to Honda as I just got the CR-V but on my Nissan Frontier some accesories the body control module BCM needs to flashed or rewritten to say that accessory is used or powered when trying to upgrade from a lower line say LX or EX to EX-L.

·
Registered
Honda Crv mk3 2007 uk model.
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi there. Do you know how to do it? Step by step on honda?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes an No like I mentioned I really haven't gotten into adding or changing yet to the EX from EX-L that it didn't come with except for it's fluids today it's going to be the power steering but with Nissan it needed to be programmed by a Nissan tech with a Consult3.

I would believe this to be true pretty much the different cars in the same model bottom or top in the CRV be it LX EX or EX-l have the same main wire harness going through them that is what I have found in the late model Nissan with the S SE or LE just the pigtails are different it's just with everything going through body control modules to ecu the accessory is either programmed in the bcm to to be on or off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts