Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can still get the dash switch blanks for a 2004 CRV? I'm wanting to cut one of mine for a custom stereo install but if I screw it up I want to make sure I can replace the blank.

The dealers around here were of no help.

Anyone know if I can still get these and what a part number may be for the dark saddle color?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
4,066 Posts
You may also need to know whether your car was built in Japan or Great Britain. The first few characters of your VIN number contain the build code.
First letter of vin J is Japan S England.

·
Registered
43 Posts
hmmm...not sure that these are sold separately. I guess it's off to ebay and the junkyard.
That looks like it's from the "instrument panel garnish" section. Try "electrical" and "switch". I found the switch blanks there. Honda calls them "switch hole lid". Unfortunately 2004 is a bit old and it looks like the brown cover has been discontinued although black ones are available...at Bernardi parts anyway.

Part number 77722-S9A-000ZB for the brown. 77722-S9A-000ZA for the black ($8.42).

Thats for the switches on the left of the steering wheel. There's also one, on the right side, for the heated seat switch. 77723-S9A-000ZB for brown (also discontinued) and 77723-S9A-000ZA for black ($7.61).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks like it's from the "instrument panel garnish" section. Try "electrical" and "switch". I found the switch blanks there. Honda calls them "switch hole lid". Unfortunately 2004 is a bit old and it looks like the brown cover has been discontinued although black ones are available...at Bernardi parts anyway.

Part number 77722-S9A-000ZB for the brown. 77722-S9A-000ZA for the black ($8.42).

Thats for the switches on the left of the steering wheel. There's also one, on the right side, for the heated seat switch. 77723-S9A-000ZB for brown (also discontinued) and 77723-S9A-000ZA for black ($7.61).

Thank you very much for the part numbers and detail!

Although it does appear those are discontinued as you noted, I appreciate you going to the trouble to find that for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.