Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can still get the dash switch blanks for a 2004 CRV? I'm wanting to cut one of mine for a custom stereo install but if I screw it up I want to make sure I can replace the blank.

The dealers around here were of no help.

Anyone know if I can still get these and what a part number may be for the dark saddle color?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
You may also need to know whether your car was built in Japan or Great Britain. The first few characters of your VIN number contain the build code.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I'll check out hondaparts.com

I live in Columbus Ohio, maybe I didn't fill my profile out exactly correct...it's an 04 CRV EX

·
Registered
37 Posts
hmmm...not sure that these are sold separately. I guess it's off to ebay and the junkyard.
That looks like it's from the "instrument panel garnish" section. Try "electrical" and "switch". I found the switch blanks there. Honda calls them "switch hole lid". Unfortunately 2004 is a bit old and it looks like the brown cover has been discontinued although black ones are available...at Bernardi parts anyway.

Part number 77722-S9A-000ZB for the brown. 77722-S9A-000ZA for the black ($8.42).

Thats for the switches on the left of the steering wheel. There's also one, on the right side, for the heated seat switch. 77723-S9A-000ZB for brown (also discontinued) and 77723-S9A-000ZA for black ($7.61).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks like it's from the "instrument panel garnish" section. Try "electrical" and "switch". I found the switch blanks there. Honda calls them "switch hole lid". Unfortunately 2004 is a bit old and it looks like the brown cover has been discontinued although black ones are available...at Bernardi parts anyway.

Part number 77722-S9A-000ZB for the brown. 77722-S9A-000ZA for the black ($8.42).

Thats for the switches on the left of the steering wheel. There's also one, on the right side, for the heated seat switch. 77723-S9A-000ZB for brown (also discontinued) and 77723-S9A-000ZA for black ($7.61).

Thank you very much for the part numbers and detail!

Although it does appear those are discontinued as you noted, I appreciate you going to the trouble to find that for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is "dark saddle" brown? I checked out a local online parts store in Canada and it appears both dark saddle and graphite black available.

I saw it on torontohondapartsDOTcom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts