Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thanks for the post. Product looks interesting but it seems to be a little on the small side to provide any adequate shade. Interesting that the video on the website shows no shade at all underneath the canopy. :confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tailgator Sunshade

I've used the Tailgator with my CR-V and as with any awning or sunshade the shade depends on how high the sun is in the sky. It works great for us at the beach.
We've been caught in the rain tailgating and it sheds the water very well not to mention the size is adjustable allowing it to fit into a parking space where space is limited.
Overall we love it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tailgator Sunshade

Thanks for the post. Product looks interesting but it seems to be a little on the small side to provide any adequate shade. Interesting that the video on the website shows no shade at all underneath the canopy. :confused:
I've used the Tailgator with my CR-V and as with any awning or sunshade the shade depends on how high the sun is in the sky. It works great for us at the beach.
We've been caught in the rain tailgating and it sheds the water very well not to mention the size is adjustable allowing it to fit into a parking space where space is limited.
Overall we love it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tailgator Sunshade

Overall we love it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts