Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings fellow members.

So this past weekend here in Newfoundland was our first long holiday weekend and unofficial start of the summer. As we all call it the 24th of May. The family and I definitely got away, from the city that is. We headed out to visit some family in the Clarenville area for the weekend. On Saturday we went a little further to Terra Nova National Park and we stopped in at a rest area called Cobblers Brook and decided to cook our supper on the BBQ.
Such a nice place right next to the water with a walking trail, green space with picnic tables and a wonderful cook house. While the Food was cooking on the Q I snapped a few pictures of the V for your viewing pleasure. I haven't updated the ones I have on the site since all the work Ive done to it since acquiring it in December.

Front View V.jpg

Side view V.jpg

Rear View V.jpg

And Heres one of my Son Shooting His BB gun at some cans in his Nan's back yard on Sunday afternoon
Cameron shooting.jpg

Cheers
ZAZE

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Good pictures and fine looking CRV!

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys!

I have some more things lined up to do with her when I can find the time. I have a light bar, some window tint and a set of avs in channel vent visors just beggin to be put on :)

Cheers
ZAZE

·
Registered
515 Posts
Great pics...thanks for sharing

·
Registered
776 Posts
And Heres one of my Son Shooting His BB gun at some cans in his Nan's back yard on Sunday afternoon

Son must be a regular sniper - he hits those cans while looking at the camera !!! Looks like a good time was had by all and that's what it's all about !!
BTW, I've felt all along that these gen 4's would look much better with all side trim around the windows was in flat black instead of chrome - your car proves it !!! Thanks for the pics. Craig

·
Registered
442 Posts
great pics and nice CRV :)
I have the same roof carrier (from princess auto)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Where are you going to install your LED light bar on your second gen? The other day I was wondering about a good location. In your case, I guess you could put it on the front of your roof basket? I was thinking that if the light bar was really compact, one could put it at the top of the radiator air intake in the lower front bumper although it would have to be small enough to not reduce the airflow to the radiator.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts