Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a couple more inches of leg room in the driver seat on the 2018 CRV EX. Any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
There are seat extension brackets available to solve this issue. I have seen them discussed here, so a search should fix you up.

Welcome to the forum, and keep us posted on how this works out for you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I need a couple more inches of leg room in the driver seat on the 2018 CRV EX. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Welcome!

How tall are you?

I am 6'4", like the seat back quite a bit for the way I sit, and have more than enough leg room in 2018 CRV Touring

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
4,905 Posts
Welcome!

How tall are you?

I am 6'4", like the seat back quite a bit for the way I sit, and have more than enough leg room in 2018 CRV Touring
Well.. in fairness.. 6'4" for one person can be different for another. Leg and torso lengths can be different, even though the height is the same.

That said.. I have had a 6'3" passenger in my CRV and they had plenty of legroom on the passenger side.... they just had to set the seat back more to realize it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm 6'1" and am quite comfortable driving our CR-V. I have the seat configured as follows:
  • back of the seat as low as it will go
  • front of the seat tipped all the way up
  • two-finger gap between my knees and the dash, and
  • the seat-back reclined to where my left arm is straight to the "2 O'Clock position" on the steering wheel.
Feels like I'm almost sitting in a F-16 cockpit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts