Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway Temporarily disabling noise cancellation system? If it's controlled by the head-unit perhaps rebooting the HU while driving? I would like to compare how much difference it makes and see if the bass sounds better, too. - I love my 2017 CRV!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found this on the web not sure if it will work -
Possible temporary test of ANC:

Follow Anekin007's instructions in thread "Accessing diagnostic menu, developer menu, and hidden android settings" to access the diagnostic menu. ( Hold down power button, menu button, and brightness setting button ). Select the "detail and information" screen. Select "Audio Check". Select "ANC Check". Toggle ANC "OFF". If it's like mine, you will hear a loud obnoxious hum from the subwoofer. Toggle ANC "ON" to stop the hum. Now toggle ANC "OFF" again. Is it really off? I dunno, mine doesn't hum after this, but I can't hear any difference between the ANC settings at idle. This setting will not persist after the computer ( oops, I mean vehicle... ) is powered down ( it will default back to ANC "ON" ), but it may provide a temporary diagnostic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts