Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Austin here. Just bought an '07 EX-L AWD. Absolutely love it so far!

Tallon
That’s great! If possible take it to a dealer or other Honda type shop for an evaluation. Finding existing unknown issues may Really help in the future. 😎

·
Registered
4 Posts
That’s great! If possible take it to a dealer or other Honda type shop for an evaluation. Finding existing unknown issues may Really help in the future. ��
I've got a great mechanic that I have taken all my cars too for years. I paid him for a full inspection before I bought it. He said no issues, and that it shouldn't need any work for a while, just fluid replacements on schedule. Overall, super happy with this car so far. Its got wear and tear on the faux leather in the interior, but it doesn't bother me as long as its mechanically sound.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I've got a great mechanic that I have taken all my cars too for years. I paid him for a full inspection before I bought it. He said no issues, and that it shouldn't need any work for a while, just fluid replacements on schedule. Overall, super happy with this car so far. Its got wear and tear on the faux leather in the interior, but it doesn't bother me as long as its mechanically sound.
Howdy from Dallas! Welcome to the Forum! I too have a 2007 EX-L with leather. Even to this day, my CRV has such a clean aroma when I open the door. I keep a leather cleaner/protector on hand and it does help the leather to stay supple.

Please post pictures, we love looking at and appreciating our neighbors CRV's. If you desire you can also introduce your self in Greetings and Introductions where CRV owners from around the US and the globe can see your introduction.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I'm in Plano, and I don't own a CRV, but my girlfriend has a 2001 CRV with about 280k total miles on it. Not all original as the original engine needed replacing in 2018 with about 260k miles. I don't know how many miles were on the used engine she got.

Of course there are issues, but with help from the site, I'm sure we can fix those.

She bought the 2001 new. I've talked with her about "upgrading", but of course that costs money, which she doesn't want to spend, but may soon have to.

Looks like a great site! I suspect when she does decide she "needs" a new ride, it will be another CRV.

Thanks in advance for the help!

I'll try to share any fixes we come across as well.

For me? My 2 rides are as follows:

2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited - weekend/long trip fun car
2015 Lexus RX350, my daily driver.

- Kevin

121 - 126 of 126 Posts