Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm out. I may, from time to time, check to see if anything is dramatically new but otherwise I've decided the '2022 CRV has just enough flaws to make me wait for October and the next version.

I did find a local dealer willing to rent me one for a few days though, so I'm going to pursue that just so I get a personal sense of the 1.5 (I'd get the hybrid, but NOBODY will rent one of those).

Anyway, I've picked up an awful lot from reading posts here and I wanted to take a moment and thank the members of the forum for sharing your experiences with those of us doing our due diligence.

Best of luck to you all,

-d

·
Registered
2022 CRV-EX-L
63 Posts
Hi there. There will never be a perfect vehicle. I appreciate your personal choice to wait until the next model year but keep in mind some enhancements will be awesome and some not so much. There is no perfect vehicle even luxury brands have flaws trust me I know. I've had a luxury pain in the rear end before. All you can do is research, read the reviews ,do your due diligence and hope for the best vehicle to fit your wants and needs. 😀

1 - 4 of 4 Posts