Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NY. Anyone else?

I don't have a CR-V. Yet. Hope that 2007 will be my year. Have been waiting for a rear hatch with no external spare since day 1. We do however have 2 Hondas. Accord and Pilot. Would like to trade the Pilot. Poor mileage. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
8,609 Posts
Are you in the NY Metro area?

Or Upstate????

(Welcome!)

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
8,609 Posts
spdrcr5 said:
I'm on Long Island. :)
Not that it has much to do with CRVs, but have you ever attended the impromptu Sunday morning exotic car gatherings at Captree State Park? (Starts around 8 AM, breaks up by Noon.)

There are MANY interesting vehicles there!

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Carbuff2 said:
Not that it has much to do with CRVs, but have you ever attended the impromptu Sunday morning exotic car gatherings at Captree State Park? (Starts around 8 AM, breaks up by Noon.)

There are MANY interesting vehicles there!
I have not gone there for that, but I used to race along the Ocean Parkway with many of those cars. Even have videos of my friend and I running with a Viper at 145+. :) Empty road on a Sunday morning.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone near Buffalo - I'm southeast of it 45 miles? We just bought a black 07 CRV with Nav. and have about 400 miles on it. I did a Google search for other forums out there to see what info is out there. It's our first Honda 4 wheeler, although I owned a bunch of the 2 wheelers years ago [still ride a Yamaha]. No problems with the car and I can add we like it very much. Still learning the navigation screens though, but it's fun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Western New York?

Anybody from the Rochester/Western NY area? It's funny because I have been watching the Rochester area inventories of CRV's for about 4-5 months. A ton have been sold but I don't see very many on the road.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Forest Hills, right outside the big city. Reppin Queens and the hills ha ha. I told a long island girl today where I live and she was shocked she thought I lived in 50 cents old neighborhood:D

·
Registered
841 Posts
brotherc20 and Kla1919: I'm in the Burlington, Vermont area, just across the lake from you. I know of one other Vermonter on the forum (vermonstaa). He is in central Vermont. Kinda spread out but maybe the beginnings of a meet sometime in the future? Let me know.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Hey guys, I know this hasn't been updated since '07 so I thought I would give it a new spring, up here in Flushing, Queens just north of Davecr-v, and funny thing is Dave, I am Dave too, hoping to meet some of you guys for a meet in the Tri-State Area and hook up with the locals even if its only for a chat and brunch, good luck and ciao.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts