Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been away for a while, and changed to a 4th Gen 2.2 CR-V EX model. Equivalent of the Touring model in the USA - packed with everything.

Stayed away from the current face-lifted CR-V. I am not impressed by either the 2.0 litre petrol or the 1.6 i-DTEC diesel - both seem rather gutless and struggle pulling loads. So I opted for another trusty 2.2 diesel but this time with the auto transmission.

The flappy paddle gear shifting is brilliant, as is the fuel economy!

Enjoy the pics - the last is the 2.0 Civic Type-R. Not sure if you folks in the US get this variant. A few mods planned, but am very pleased with this baby :cool:

ZAZ3.jpg

ZAZ2.jpg

ZAZ1.jpg

ZAZ5.jpg

ZAZ4.jpg

ZAZ6.jpg

·
Registered
776 Posts
REALLY like that blacked out grill - they should've done that on the other chrome trim as well. Those wheels are OEM on my 2013 EX - car looks very nice !!! Craig

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
I absolutely love the blacked out grill too. That Type R is pretty awesome! We're supposed to be getting the Type R here in a couple of years which I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys in the USA already have the 10th Gen Civic. Its due on our shores around the fall here.

Been raining on/off here, so not had a chance to detail the car to my desired specification - usually spend two full days on it where possible. I'll get some interior shots as well when I can.

Just need to debadge the "CR-V" logo and then I'll be pleased.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts