Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Not-a-Mechanic
2011 CR-V 4WD EX
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the forums, you guys do a great job!
It's hard to tell the bold blue text from the regular blue text to see which threads I've already read. Using a laptop, perhaps it looks better on a phone.
Any chance you could address this? Maybe have them change color?
Like what you did with the user icon/pic, they were awfully big.

·
Administrator
513 Posts
Love the forums, you guys do a great job!
It's hard to tell the bold blue text from the regular blue text to see which threads I've already read. Using a laptop, perhaps it looks better on a phone.
Any chance you could address this? Maybe have them change color?
Like what you did with the user icon/pic, they were awfully big.
Our design team is working on issues with contrast in the displays. Have you tried the dark skin? Not sure if this will be a little easier for you out of the box.
-Philip

·
Not-a-Mechanic
2011 CR-V 4WD EX
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't use that, but I'll try it.
Just looked, can't find it. I see the filters, but not "new posts"

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,758 Posts
Click on the upwards arrow near your user name. Think if it as trending. then select new threads-Second item in.

Reactions: AdminSupport

·
Not-a-Mechanic
2011 CR-V 4WD EX
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not getting it.
I go to read the Maintenance & Serrvice forum, click on the arrow pointing northeast, I get a list titled Popular. I can then select a filter for new threads, but it's a mix from various forums.

·
Administrator
513 Posts
I'm not getting it.
I go to read the Maintenance & Serrvice forum, click on the arrow pointing northeast, I get a list titled Popular. I can then select a filter for new threads, but it's a mix from various forums.
@udraft

Right now that is how the filters work however I will log this feedback with the design team as we are working on tweaks to the user experience.

Jeff M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts