Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My parents friend are going to sell their 2010 CRV EX-L w/Nav in a few months and said I could have first dibs.

It has 76,000 KM on it and dealer maintained.

Is there anything I should look for re: wear and tear and repairs that may be coming up?

I currently own a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 4.7L V8, so I was looking at getting something more fuel efficient, as i drive 80KM each day for work and the Jeep only gets 400 KM per 65L tank.

How far would 65L get in a CRV? Any modifications I could do to get better performance/handling out of it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,

My parents friend are going to sell their 2010 CRV EX-L w/Nav in a few months and said I could have first dibs.

It has 76,000 KM on it and dealer maintained.

Is there anything I should look for re: wear and tear and repairs that may be coming up?

I currently own a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 4.7L V8, so I was looking at getting something more fuel efficient, as i drive 80KM each day for work and the Jeep only gets 400 KM per 65L tank.

How far would 65L get in a CRV? Any modifications I could do to get better performance/handling out of it?

Thanks!
Hi,

I have a 2011 and I get about 560km or so on a full tank. Cost about $50-55 to fill up full tank.

There's nothing much you need to do, just the reg maintenance. You will notice a big difference in the power, since you're coming from a V8 lol it's a granny car, but so far it's been really reliable. I bought mine at 100 clicks now it's 150 just reg maintenance done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what are some of the things that would need to be replaced at 100,000 KM besides what the Honda SM says? Anything prone to failing on these things?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Check the suspension front rubbers, they are known to tear early and they are not cheap to replace.
Any grinding sounds when sharp turning...if so rear diff fluid needs flushing and changing.

On my 2.2 diesel, driving around Inner city england, lots of stops and starts....Im getting around 35Mpg which is good.
Motorway, roughly 43mpg.

Saying that it is fully maintained from dealer.

yes will be less power, but ....dam cheaper than your other car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts