Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '06 V and noticed the rear seats roll foward opening the access to the rear compartment. The '06 still has the spare outside and a large storage well. There must be a way to add a third seat for two for this setup. Anyone have this already,or have a idea if it would be doable? Of course seat belts would be required and anchored to floor to correct specifications, but I don't see any reason why this can't be done. The seat should be removable and roll foward anchored to make room when not in use. The thought of a 7 passenger V is just what I need as sometimes with all the kids we need it.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
No... Please don't. Although the V can be had in some countries with the 3rd row and there is a company that makes a 3rd row seat for the V, remember that the rear of the V is designed to be a CRUMPLE ZONE! Don't put your kids in a crumple zone! :eek:

·
Registered
557 Posts
No... Please don't. Although the V can be had in some countries with the 3rd row and there is a company that makes a 3rd row seat for the V, remember that the rear of the V is designed to be a CRUMPLE ZONE! Don't put your kids in a crumple zone! :eek:
WHAT!!!! that means I am putting my dirty gym bag in a crumple zone thats it kids go in the trunk:p . Honestly don't think the Rav 4's third seat is t safe as well

·
Registered
11 Posts
It was rumored that in Mexico we would receive the latest generation CRV (2017) with a 3rd row option. Didn't happen. What we got this year was the Honda BR-V. The 3rd row is kind of elevated like the 2nd row of an older Nissan Xterra. It's narrow and underpowered. But quite affordable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.